McAfee Antivirus is undoubtedly one of the very first names that come to mind when thinking about antivirus programs. In the contemporary environment, where we house so much of our personal data on the internet and our digital devices, we also have to remain extremely adamant regarding internet safety and data security on your tech devices. With the help of an antivirus program like McAfee.com/activate, you can ensure that your computer is equipped with the tools it needs to protect itself from hackers and other malicious third parties.
RUNNING INTO A SNAG WITH McAFEE: THE NOT WORKING ISSUE
The McAfee.com/activate software is designed to be accommodating for all sorts of customers and users, even if you do not have much experience dealing with these kinds of things. One of the most appreciated features of the McAfee.com/activate software is the Safe Search which protects your online browsing activities. It blocks suspicious websites to ensure you do not get exposed to content that may be infected and mess up your PC.
Unfortunately, it is possible for you to run into a couple of snags when using McAfee.com/activate Safe Search, although they can be easily resolved with the right directions. One of the errors that you can face while running the Safe Scan feature is that it fails to perform its function and gives you a message saying “SAfe Search Not Working”.
HOW TO RESOLVE THE McAFEE SAFE SEARCH NOT WORKING ISSUE
Here is how you can get Safe Search by McAfee.com/activate woking on your browser again:
- To start using the Safe Search feature, you need to enable it first.
- Go to the website to download McAfee.com/activate Safe Search. You can find it under McAfee WebAdvisor on the www.McAfee.com/activate homepage and it is free to download on your website
- Once you have downloaded the software onto your system, you can start running it on your device.
- Open the installer file and begin the installation process.
- When complete, make sure to shut down your browser and boot it again to allow the changes to take place.
- When prompted, allow the extension incorporated onto your browser to activate and start running McAfee Safe Search.
- You can now enable the Safe Searching option to configure the feature to your liking.
- In case the feature still fails to work after these steps, you can always contact customer support to help you out.