Many applications and subscription based services have an auto renewal feature that automatically charges you for a new subscription and continues to give you access to the software or platform whenever it is about to expire, so that you can continue to enjoy a seamless experience. Some of these applications, however, try to keep you trapped into their subscription by making this auto renewal feature extremely difficult to turn off, leaving you struggling to find a solution before you are charged again for a service you no longer wish to acquire.
Fortunately, this is not the case with reputed and trusted software such as McAfee. By accessing the easy to understand user interface, you can turn off the auto renewal feature for your McAfee.com/activate subscription anytime you want to. Here is a step by step guide on how you can disable your McAfee.com/activate subscription auto renewal option:
THE PROCESS OF TURNING OFF AUTO RENEWAL ON YOUR McAFEE SUBSCRIPTION
The reason why auto renewal is such a critical feature for any antivirus program like McAfee.com/activate is that you cannot risk being exposed to online and other digital threats even if it is for a brief period of time as hackers are actively looking for that sliver of an opportunity to pounce on you and steal your data. Auto renewal ensures that there are no breaks in the middle and your protection and security is maintained all throughout.
If, for any reason, you do wish to turn off the auto renewal feature on your McAfee.com/activate subscription, here is how you to do so:
- Head over to the McAfee.com/activate website.
- Click on My Account.
- Choose Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password to enter log into your account.
- Once you are into your account, hover over the My Account option at the top.
- In the drop down menu, click on the Auto Renewal Settings.
- This will open the Uninterrupted Protection screen. Here, you will be able to see the option for subscription auto renewal and whether or not it is turned on.
- From the list of products, find and check for the one you wish to turn auto renewal off for.
- Click on the toggle to turn it Off.
- Click on Turn Off on the pop up to confirm your selection.
- You have successfully turned off auto renewal for this McAfee.com/activate product.